Volunteer for EDF
If you are interested in becoming a part of our EDF team, please fill out the below form. An explanation of the distinction between Committee volunteers and Department volunteers can be found beneath this form.
The following departments are currently recruiting actively:
- Development: need volunteers for the creation of development aiding materials (eg coaching guidance) and helping liaise with new clubs/dodgeballing nations.
- Media: in need of year-round volunteers to help with the output of social media materials for EDF. Experience creating graphics (eg through Photoshop, Canva) and/or experience editing videos in particular needed.
- Legal: need volunteers to run eligibility checks on players ahead of upcoming events (including regional European championships).
Commentators: the Head of Media is also creating a groupchat of individuals with commentator experience or a strong interest in commentating future events. This groupchat will be used to advertise upcoming commentator opportunities throughout the year.
The following committees are also looking for new members to bolster committee numbers:
- Protest & Punishment: looking for individuals with playing or coaching experience
- Health & Safety: looking for individuals with an understanding of healthcare needs (eg: physiotherapy, sports heath, mental health, pediatrics).
- Rules and Regulations: looking for individuals with experience playing or coaching and a passion for detail